To give a payor/team contact visibility to all his/her teams at one time, you’ll need to group her teams into a “League” or “District”.
Create the District/League
- Go to Admin Configuration
- In block #5, click on Districts/Leagues
- In the window that opens, add a new District/League (your choice of what to call it)
- Click Update
Add teams to the District
- Go to Directories -> Teams
- Open the Team Search Form
- Search for the teams to group together
- Click Search
- Check the boxes for all of the relevant teams.
- In the window that opens, under “District”/"League", choose the appropriate District/League name
- Repeat 8-12 (or 12-13 if you had multiple teams selected) until you’re through all teams.
Give the Contact access to the entire District/League
- Go to Directories -> Payor/Location/Team Contacts
- Check the box for contact person
- In the window that opens, choose the “By District”/"By League" tab.
- Under “Role” choose a relevant role
- More/Different roles can be created if you’d like other titles
- Under District/Leauge, choose the appropriate District/League
- Click “Save New District/League Role”.