Archives contain a frozen snapshot of an organization's data. Archives allow a user to view the organization's information as it was on date the archive was made.
To access an archive:
- Go to "Other..." -> "Site Archives"
- Click the "View" button for the archive you wish to access.
- The archives are identified by when they were created.
- You can navigate the entire site normally, viewing the data from that archive, as if it were the moment the archive was made.
When you are in the "archive" mode, a few things happen:
- A yellow box indicating the archive you are accessing will appear at the top of the page.
- Any changes you attempt to make will be ignored
- No emails will be sent from the system
- You will retain all permission as you had in the live system whether you had those permissions at the time the archive was made or not.
To exit archive mode and return to viewing your current data:
- Click "Back to live" in the title area of the page
- Go to "Other Info" -> "Archives"
- Click "Return to live database"
- Log out / Close your browser