Yes. An official can enter a restriction into the system that they should not work for particular school, team, level, league, etc. or any combination of these items. Official can scratch locations or even locations by zipcode.
To do so:
- Go to "Schedules" -> "Scratches"
- Enter the desired restriction...
- In the window that opens, select the type of game to be scratched.
- Example: enter XYZ High School and Boys Varsity to exclude yourself from working that level of game at that school.
- Any of the available fields can be left blank as long as at least one field has a value.
Assignors can also fill out scratches on behalf of officials. Assignors can choose whether or not to allow officials to see those scratches.
Some organizations may not allow officials to manage this data....only permitting assignors to enter scratch data.