The format in which you can enter times is very flexible. RefTown applies
basic logic to complete the time if you enter a shorthand time:
- You can include the colon or leave it out
- If you leave off the minutes, it will assume it is on the
- You can put space between the number and AM/PM or leave it
- You can have periods on the AM/PM or not
- If you leave off the AM/PM, it will assume AM if the hour
is 9, 10, or 11 while all other times will be assumed to be PM
- You can use military time
For example, all of the following are converted to the same time:
- 3 pm
- 3 p.m.
- 3 PM
- 3 P.M.
- 3:00 pm