- You must have the RefTown system configured to know how much each official should be paid for each assignment.
- Indications that you've met these requirements:
- The system shows the correct dollar amounts by a person's name.
- The paysheets function is enabled such that the paysheets show the correct amounts.
- If the dollar amounts are incorrect, you may need to update the pay scale under Pay -> Officials Fees.
- If there are not dollar amounts at all, you may need to configure the payment functions.
- You must enter the games with the Payor that is enabled to use the PayPal / Payout feature
- If the game is entered correctly for a school/district that is using this feature, the PayPal / Vemno symbol will appear in the comments for the game.
- If you do not see this symbol for a game, either the school/district has not signed up for the service or you have not chose the correct Payor for the game.