If it is necessary to duplicate a previous schedule to just changing the date and/or time:
- Click Schedule –> Games and do a game search for the dates you wish to duplicate.
- Export the schedule (Click Quick Links –> Import/Export –> Export to Excel (from current search)
- This file will typically be saved in your "Downloads" folder. It will be named "games_" followed by some numbers. Those numbers are the year, month, day, hour, minute, and second that you performed the export.
- Edit the Excel spread sheet
- Blank the data under the column GameID (or delete the entire column...hiding is not enough)
WARNING: If you do not remove the GameID, the following import will not add a new game but will modify the game identified by that GameID to match what you now have in your spreadsheet.
- Remove the officials under the columns Official_1, Official_2, etc. if they contain names to avoid assigning those same officials to the new games.
- Alternately, delete the Official columns
- Change the data under the column(s) Date and/or Time and any other columns as necessary.
- Save your changes.
- Note: When saving, do a “Save As” to a different name and location if desired.
- Import the saved spread sheet to RefTown
- Click Schedule –> Games
- Click Quick Links –> Import/Export –> Import From Excel
- Choose the Excel file
- Make any changes to the import function options (normally not necessary when importing from a duplicated schedule)
- Click “Import Now”